Friday, July 27, 2007

The young maricones and the horny muchachas

For whatever reason, I enjoy the idea of isolation, in moderation. It really
gives you a greater appreciation for relationships if or when you have them. Sometimes, being by myself helps keep me level. I doubt I'm the only person with this feeling, and in celebration of this, I am creating a blog for those who are looking
for cool things to do by themselves. Sure, the brunt of these things
are pretty rad and can be done in groups, but the "me" factor is an
interesting aspect that I really wish to muse over. The blog is to be
a journal like presentaton in and around the New York City area, and posts will most likely be as sporadic if not more so, than Metropolitan Segue. If you have any suggestions for things to check out, please feel free to send them out. This is just as much for you as it is an outlet for me. And if you are in fact still reading this and have not lost interest, thanks for reading. Laters

No comments: